Everyone living in the society invites family and friends to their residence, and there is always a constant buzz of clients, customer, and visitors in any office. Whatever it may be, you need to make your space look impressive. A room enclosed by blank walls delivers a dull and boring look, and for this reason, it fails to create any impression. Paneling walls can make your residential apartment and office look brighter and spacious with an aura of elegance and sophistication.
Paneling walls have been enjoying a special place in the decoration regimen for a long time, and the 3D wall panels have been in great demand due to their excellent ability to add to the decor of any place. This is a very handy option for the beautification of the interior as well as exterior walls. You can enhance the charm of your private and business space with minimal effort. The three-dimensional panel is a recent decoration concept. These panels are manufactured in textured form with repetitive designs for creating a definite pattern of light and shadow with the use of proper illumination. The textured 3D wall panels are meant for many uses. Other than improving walls these can also be used for making ceilings, furniture, fireplace, etc. a focal point.
Whether for new construction or for refurbishing old ones, most of the house owners, architects and designers are opting for the 3D panels. In case you are one of them this article can let you know the basics.
Why panel walls?
Wall panels are designing marvel and provide an ultimate decorating solution. This is a dire necessity for making your living room or office warm and welcoming. Aside from this you can hide wall flaws, make dull walls impressive and provide protection to the walls.
Where can these be used?
3D wall panels can be used anywhere from homes to offices; restaurants to resorts; clubs to casinos, hospitals and for any other personal or commercial settings for amplifying the beauty of the place in simple and elegant manner.
Types you can have for adorning the interior
The 3D wall panels are available in many varieties based on the core material used in their manufacturing including:
- Gypsum 3D panels: This enjoys great popularity for its ability to be made into any shape and structure. Made from premium quality Gypsum, these are best used for offices, living rooms, and bedrooms but not for balconies where the possibility of moisture ingression is very high. These are also easy to install and delivers a beautiful ambiance with lighting.
- Wood 3D panels: These are made from natural wooden chips empowered by 3D optics. When you want to impart a traditional look to your interior decor, these panels can render unique decoration performance.
- MDF 3D panels: Manufactured using medium density fiber boards and resins, these provide excellent interior decoration option for residential and commercial enclosures. These are relatively cheap and can be painted for enhancing the look.
- Leather 3D panels: Made from leather, these panels are expensive. These deliver unmatched performance for transforming your office interior to a place of royal elegance. You can use these for decorating living rooms, bedrooms for creating a luxurious ambiance provided those be free from moisture ingress.
- Bamboo 3D panels: These panels are ideal when there is a budget constraint. These eco-friendly panels are very light and can bring in a piece of nature to your bedroom, living room, etc.
- Fabric 3D panels: These panels are very soft and need special care. These are high-cost material. Available in tiles form these are mainly used for interior decoration of offices, luxury restaurants, casino and night clubs, etc.
- PVC 3D panels: This is a new trend of wall panels are manufactured from PVC and can be affixed to the interior walls by gluing. These are light, affordable and can be painted or varnished for enhancing the overall charm.
- Glass 3D panels: Made from toughened glass, this is a costly wall paneling option. These are ideal for a home with kids and are also used in offices for paneling walls and defining spaces.
- Metal 3D panels: These are also costly; can be used in living rooms and offices as well, for creating a special ambiance by combining metallic glint with lighting.
Ideal exterior paneling options
Other than interior decoration, these are the best for paneling the outdoor walls.
- Stone Wall Panels: These panels can be used in all weather conditions. These have a rustic look and can deliver perfect protection to the outside walls.
- Bricks 3D panels: Like stone panels, these are also rough, strong and impart a dusty look; best for protecting the outdoor walls.
Paneling wet interiors
The interior wet areas like kitchen and shower are tricky for paneling. Besides using the stone and brick paneling options, you can revamp your kitchen with PVC wall panels and the shower can be best adorned with glass wall panels.
Plethora of cores, colors, and textures
Custom wall panels are manufactured from a wide array of core materials for different purposes. These are also available in wide range of colors and variety of designs and patterns. Depending on your decoration theme you can choose one. This will instantly turn your home or office to a mesmerizing ambiance.
Installation is not an issue
3D wall panels come as tiles of definite geometric shapes. Make sure that the wall has a plain surface. Apply the recommended glue on the back of the tiles and affix those with the wall taking care of the design. Many panels are also available with free installation option.
Maintenance is also easy
3D wall panels are very easy to maintain. Removing dust from the surface using a soft cloth and cleaning with soap and water helps to retain its charm for many years.
You can enjoy many benefits
3d wall panels are
- Affordable and appealing
- Add elegance
- Provide insulation & protection
Shopping the best suited
Visualize your ultimate decoration theme and consider affordability, application, types, and designs for making an informative purchase decision.