Good evening, friends!
I must say that every day my passion for simple minimalistic interiors in black and white is getting stronger and stronger. Today I have found in the Internet this amazing apartment done by studio Hauvette-Madani in Paris.
What I liked about this project:
- Fusion of classic and contemporary styles – some traditional furniture pieces and architectural elements bring warmth and elegancy to this space.
- Glass sliding doors with black metal frames – they look like overscale modern abstract art.
- Gorgeous crystal chandelier above dining table that reminds me a jellyfish.
- Mint green kitchen cabinets, walls in the bathroom, decorative pillows and rug – this color wonderfully pulled the whole apartment together, as well as created beautiful yet subtle accents.
- Black and white tiles in kitchen and bathroom with bold geometric pattern.
- Wonderful painting with an elephant in the kids room.
- Everything about mint nursery.
Bravo to the designers!
If you would like your project to get featured on L’ESSENZIALE blog, please contact us to get more details.