I believe whoever starts his own little business, begins to treat it like a baby: watching with affection how it grows, upset when it feels not so good and getting frustrated when it doesn’t behave the way we want… It’s been one year now since I’ve settled my own online boutique, where I sell artisan home decor objects and gifts from different countries and I must confess, nothing in this life is giving me more satisfaction, joy and excitement, then working on it and making it grow. I am often asked how do I pick the products for sale? The answer is very simple: I only choose those items, which I would buy for myself 🙂 Well, it might be not the most clever business approach, but I don’t want to fill my shop with products I don’t personally like just for the sake of following market trends and fashion. At the end of the day, in the world of genuine art and craftsmanship should there be any trends at all? Wouldn’t they convert it into a mass-market production then?
In this post I want to share with you my latest products, which have recently toped up my online collection. Items are very different, but they are all united by the fact, that were made here in Latvia with great love and meticulous care.
1. Luxurious bedding made of softened natural linen. Comes in three colour options: stunning charcoal which is very glamorous and posh, light grey – stylish and masculine, soft taupe – elegant and neutral. Linen was pre-softened that’s why it feels incredibly soft.
2. These hand woven linen throws are just so indulgent! They were hand woven on traditional looms from organic linen. Very soft to touch they are perfect for baby care and for home decor as well.
There is a warmer option available for a winter season – linen mixed with wool (available in grey colour). Perfect for a terrace, balcony or creating a cozy reading nook anywhere in the house:
3. Elegant natural linen table cloth – will suit both formal and casual occasions.
4. Hand woven linen table placemats create rustic yet very elegant look.
Have a look how these amazing textiles are made:
5. Finally I have got these stylish kitchen towels made of natural linen – it is amazing how quickly they absorb water, it really takes seconds to dry dishes or counters!